Keeping you safe during Covid - in store/ on delivery / on repair
We're open for business, but please read this before entering our store, booking a repair or a delivery
What we're doing to protect you in store
- Hand sanitiser stations in-store & regular cleaning protocols
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is worn by staff
- 2 metre distancing in store. Plus safe contact - free delivery to your home
What you can do to protect us in store
- Use the sanitiser provided upon entering the store.
- Shop alone, and where possible keep 2 metres apart from others
- Limit your contact with store products and surfaces
- Pay by card rather than cash where possible
Our delivery / installation protocol
- Engineers will come wearing masks and having just sanitised their hands
- Please show the engineer to the room your appliance will be going in, then make yourself comfortable in another room so we can maintain social distancing. They will let you know when they are finished.
- Please sanitise your new appliance when they leave
If you are having a washing machine or dishwasher installed - please remove all belongings from the cupboard under the sink where the plumbing is, to minimise the engineer touching your belongings.
If you are having an oven/ cooker repaired - please remove all shelves/ trays so the engineer has an empty cavity to work in, to minimise touching your belongings.