You can cancel your online purchase at any time either before or up to 14 days after delivery by:
- Returning the product to our Oakengates store (please bring your receipt with you and the card you paid with, so it can be credited)
- Telephoning us on 01952 616174 - please have your order reference and delivery details to hand. (please note a charge will be made for collection of goods)
Your product must be complete, unused and in 'as new' condition (e.g. if you have opened the box to examine the product you must have done so without damaging or marking the product in any way). It should be returned with the original box, packing and accessories. Any 'Free Gifts' received with the product must also be returned.
You will receive a full refund, and the cancellation is free of charge provided you return the product to the store. A charge will be made to collect the product from the delivery address. If you choose another method of return, you must bear the costs.
We cannot cancel your purchase when:
- You return your product to a store without proof of purchase
- The goods were a special order to your specification
Return of Faulty Goods
The following are guidelines. Wherever possible we will respond to your individual circumstances.
Any fault with your product within 12 months of delivery (or other defect with your order), will be covered by the manufacturers guarantee and an in-house service call can be arranged by following the details on your receipt. We will always offer you an exchange if the fault occurs within 28 days of delivery.
To qualify for a refund or exchange the product must be:
- In “as new” condition. And complete with any accessories and free gifts offered with it (and, if possible, the original box and packaging).
Please return the product to any of our stores or contact us on 01952 616174. If a fault occurs while you are abroad, please contact us after you return to the UK. This promise does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or normal wear and tear, or consumable items (e.g. batteries).
Any refund due to a fault or other defect will include a refund of the applicable delivery charge. We will also pay for the costs of collecting goods for replacement or refund if they are not taken into a store.